SMART FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEM INSTALLED IN LIVERPOOL NEW BUILD STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
What was the need?
Bowline in Renshaw Street, Liverpool is a new development; a combination of student accommodation and apart-hotel rooms. The 11-storey block of student accommodation contains 49 clusters totalling 357 bedrooms with shared kitchen/lounge: and 47 self-contained studios. Multiple residents in a building means more food being cooked and a higher risk of kitchen cooking fires.
50% of all accidental dwelling fires start in the kitchen. A fire on an induction hob can start in less than 2 minutes and a fire on a traditional electric hob within 6 minutes. The Firechief Kitchen Stove Guard provides a worry-free approach to managing cooker top safety without affecting cooking. It does this by alerting the user of pre-fire conditions and if no action is taken, it automatically turns off the electricity supply to the cooker. The Firechief Kitchen Stove Guard was fitted in all kitchen areas to help keep all the residents in the building safer.
- Intelligent fire safety technology which prevents fires long before they can start
- Easy and simple installation
- Continuous 24/7 protection for peace of mind
- No monthly testing or annual maintenance required
- Lower cost – less than half the cost of a fire suppression system
- 2-year warranty
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWS AND INSIGHTS