SMART FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEM INSTALLED IN NEW BUILD RESIDENTIAL SCHEME
What was the need?
Market Quarter Rugby is a new residential scheme, providing 360 apartments for private rental. The development comprises a mix of 175 one-bed and 185-two-bed apartments, across four blocks, which benefit from their proximity to the local train station and local town centre.
The Firechief Kitchen Stove Guard was chosen to be installed as standard in all 360 apartment kitchens as a more cost-effective solution to a fire suppression system.
- Intelligent fire safety technology which prevents fires long before they can start
- Continuous 24/7 protection for peace of mind. The device monitors and adapts to the occupiers cooking style
- Sleek sensor design, sympathetic to the modern décor of the apartment kitchens
- Easy and simple installation
- More cost effective than a suppression unit
- No monthly testing or annual maintenance required
- Fulfils the requirements of Stove Guard Standard BS EN 50615
- 2-year warranty
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWS AND INSIGHTS