SMART FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEM INSTALLED IN LUXURY APARTMENTS
What was the need?
One Crown Place is the latest high-rise addition to London’s skyline, home to 246 luxury apartments, high-quality office space, boutique hotel and members club. The development features two prismatic towers of 28 and 32 storeys.
The Fire Safety regulations which apply to high-rise living accommodation meant that the open plan kitchens in each apartment would require a kitchen suppression unit to be fitted. Due to these units being highly visible the architects, designers and builders were open to the idea of an alternative, unobtrusive design-led fire prevention solution, such as the Firechief Kitchen Stove Guard.
The Firechief Kitchen Stove Guard provides a worry-free approach to managing cooker top safety without affecting cooking. The stove guard does this by alerting the user of pre-fire conditions and if no action is taken, it automatically turns off the electricity supply to the cooker.
- Sleek sensor design, sympathetic to the décor of the apartment kitchens
- Signed off by Building Control
- More cost effective than a suppression unit
- Easy installation by the electrical contractors already working on site
- Continuous 24/7 protection for peace of mind
- No monthly testing - automatic fault diagnosis constantly analyses the Kitchen Stove Guard’s function when the hob is in use
- No annual maintenance saving cost and hassle for property owners
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWS AND INSIGHTS