46% of home fires start in the kitchen, so it is extremely important to have the right equipment in case of an emergency. Fire Blankets are often located here for saucepan, oil, and fat fires. The fire blanket acts by smothering the flames, depriving the fire of oxygen. It is a simple device and ideal for someone not used to using a fire extinguisher. A fire blanket can also be used to smother clothing that may catch fire when cooking.
A Powder extinguisher is a good all-round extinguisher to keep in the home, while the Firechief Flame Buster portable aerosol foam fire extinguisher is well suited for use on domestic fires in the kitchen involving liquids and oil.
Alternatively, the Firechief Home & Travel Safety Pack combines everything that might be needed to cover most risks including a First Aid Kit, a Fire Blanket and a 1kg Powder Extinguisher.
- Firechief 500ml Lith-Ex Extinguisher Please Sign up for pricingOut of stock
- Firechief Flamebuster 500ml Aerosol Extinguisher Please Sign up for pricingOut of stock
- 1 x 1m Firechief Fire Blanket Soft Case Retail Packaged Please Sign up for pricingOut of stock
- Firechief Home & Travel Safety Pack Including FAP1, SVB1 & FKP1 (FHSP1) Please Sign up for pricingOut of stock
- Firechief 1kg Powder Extinguisher Retail Packaged (FAP1/RETAIL) Please Sign up for pricingOut of stock
Sign up to our news & insights