- Fail-safe solution utilising solid state detection and suppression technology –no reliance on stored pressure or electrical activation
- Clean non-toxic discharge resulting in minimal collateral damage to surrounding area following activation. This minimises risk of stock damage on shelves nearby and human respiratory issues caused by conventional firefighting powders.
- BSI Witnessed Test Reports available
- No maintenance required by external contractors eliminating cost and unnecessary disruption.
- Reduced height of shelving ensures current stock profile can be maintained.
- 15 year life span of the certified effective life of the fire extinguishing device.
- Easy store implementation due to flat pack ‘interlocking’ cabinet design.
- Sump capacity of up to 30 litres of spilt liquid contained within the base to prevent uncontrolled spread of risk.
- Ecologically safe and environmentally friendly
- Harmless to humans and animals and does not deplete oxygen levels
- Steel cabinet is available in two size variants to suit 600mm and 900mm depth shelving
MODEL: WSC600, WSC900