Fire & Smoke Door Seals – Brown
This intumescent fire and smoke seal is used to maintain the integrity of fire doors in the event of a fire. The 15mm brown seal contains an intumescent material which expands when subjected to heat to form a seal around the fire door, preventing the fire from spreading. The seal also has a brush fitted to it which provides a permanent smoke barrier as smoke travels faster and further than the fire itself.
- Resists passage of fire for up to 60 minutes
- Fully tested to BS476:Part 22 Fire Only and BS476:Part 31:1 cold smoke leakage for the fire and smoke seals
- Available in white or brown
- Available in 15mm (111-1086) & 20mm (111-1088) length
- 5 Strips needed for an average single fire door