The aesthetically pleasing CAVIUS 40mm Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is a modern twist on the traditionally large and unsightly smoke alarms. With its compact design, this alarm is ideal for any new home, refurbishment and areas of your home like the bedrooms, lounge and hallway where you want your alarm to be discrete and almost invisible.
The Danish-designed alarm utilises all recommended technologies from the global fire services, offering early detection of a home fire with a loud piercing audio alert when smoke is detected. It also benefits from its miniature size, being so compact and discrete enabling to be placed where it will work best – even if it is right in the centre of the room.
The alarms come fitted with a 10 year long-life battery with an audio alert output of 85dB(A) at 3 metres, generating a piercing alarm designed to wake you from your sleep. The intelligent multi-function side button contains an LED and emits a regular, dim low light flash to let you know the device is active and operating.
CAVIUS uses the highly recommended photoelectric technology which reduces false alarms considerably, yet provides the earliest detection of smoke presence. All alarms are 100% tested in world leader AWT’s tested tunnels.
- 10 year long life battery (sealed)
- A penetrating sound at 85dB at 3 metres
- Intelligent test and 10 minute hush button
- 30 day low battery warning
- Unique smart clip ceiling mechanism
- Easy installation
- Environmentally friendly
- Sensor type: Photoelectric/Optical smoke detection
- Battery: Lithium CR123A 3V, 1600mAh
- Sound level: 85 dB at 3 metres
- Optimal temperature of function: +4 – +38C
- Maximum humidity: +95% Rh non-condensing
- Isotope activity: Absence of radioactive substances
- Detection timing: Optical reading every 8 seconds, when in alarm stage the optical reading is every 2 seconds